• The microcatheter has good pushability and compliance, and is easy to enter the tortuous and complicated vessels.
• Enables access through distal tortuous vessels and enhances crossability of the stenosis.
Trackability and Visibility
• Radiopaque marker at the tip, smooth and soft tip enhances trackability.
Kink and Pressure Resistance
• Stainless steel braiding for lumen integrity and visibility.
• Large ID for high volume injection and smooth delivery of embolic materials.
• The microcatheter is intended to be percutaneously introduced into blood vessels and support a guide wire in crossing the localized stenotic lesion of vessel system in case the guide wire hardly cross the lesion.
• The microcatheter is also intended for injection of contrast media, embolization substance or drugs.